How This Site Uses Information
- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
What data do we collect?
Canton Cemetery Association Corporation collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.) when you voluntarily provide that information
- Pages you visit (as well as time spent on each page)
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Canton Cemetery Association Corporation with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Sign up for our newsletter
- Complete a contact form
- Accept cookies on the site
Canton Cemetery Association may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
- Google Analytics (website tracking)
How will we use your data?
Canton Cemetery Association collects your data so that we can:
- Respond to your inquiries.
- Email you periodically with helpful industry and company news.
- Provide you with Google Map of our locations.
- Provide you with an easy way to share our content to social media etc.
- Provide you with helpful industry links and information.
- Provide you an easy way to schedule a consultation with us.
How do we store your data?
Canton Cemetery Association will keep your personal data until you request to be removed.
Canton Cemetery Association would like to send you information about news, promotions and services of ours that we think you might like.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop Canton Cemetery Association from contacting you for marketing purposes.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please contact us.
What are your data protection rights?
Canton Cemetery Association would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request that Canton Cemetery Association provide copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Canton Cemetery Association correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Canton Cemetery Association to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Canton Cemetery Association erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Canton Cemetery Association restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Canton Cemetery Association’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Canton Cemetery Association transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us in any of the following ways:
Email us at: email@example.com
Call us at: (330) 439-0716
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit https://www.allaboutcookies.org/.
What types of cookies do we use?
- Functionality – Canton Cemetery Association uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – Canton Cemetery Association uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Canton Cemetery Association sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Call us at: (330) 494-0641